Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mask-erade Day 3


This a first attempt at using rubber cement to protect my "neighbors" while adding the background. The rubber cement dried very quickly, which I like, but I had a difficult time insuring proper coverage since the cement is so clear.  I started this yesterday -- Day 2 of the Mask-erade Class -- and cut out each figure for individual masks.  A little labor-intensive, but I kept them for future use.  I obviously need (a lot) more practice!  I used the Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas stamp, Copics and Distress Markers.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! That was a lot of masking. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Probably not the best project for a new technique! I appreciate your taking the time to comment :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Very cute and I agree a lot of masking.

    ReplyDelete